HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!!!
So I didn’t get to write you an actual card, hence this.
Sorry if it’s blurry. And they’re cut into different parts, because le scanner broke.
This isn’t really much (sorry about that. I’ll splurge on you later though), but yeah. Happy birthday, I love you. xxoo
My wife is the best because instead of typing a note, she handwrites it. This sentimentality is oozing out of my brain right now, LOL.
Jesus. I love you so much, and I always will.
;_; <3 What a lovely birthday present.
EDIT: It looks like I said I loved Jesus. Sorry. I meant, my wife. I love you, wife. Hahahah
This fact # is dedicated to my wife.
I should’ve written this a long time ago but I don’t know why it never occurred to me. But, anyway. To begin.
- My wife and I both laugh excessively.
- We can literally talk 24/7 without ever running out of things to converse about.
- We have the same types of music, and movies.
- Not so much on men, though we can both definitely appreciate each other’s choices (this is excellent).
- We have so many inside jokes, we can probably communicate solely through these said jokes and still manage to comprehend each other.
- We suffer from severe synchronicity, i.e., texting each other at the same time, thinking of each other at the same time, etc, etc.
- We make life plans together.
- I think someday we’re going to be admitted to a mental institution together too.
- I believe both of our sense of humors are fantastic.
- We both aren’t very fond of sea foods.
- We both like dark and freezing rooms.
- But if I start listing all our similarities here, this post will never end.
- So I’d just like to say that I love her, who is both my weakness and strength. 사랑해
I don’t like, cannot stand, and am disgusted by weak heroines.
We are all strong. I don’t understand why some go about crying, and whining about their situations in life when they can do something better about it.
Like actually solving their problem instead of waiting around for prince charming to come along.
Fairy tales aren’t real.
If you want one, make one that’s closer to reality.
Make one that’s achievable, not something that can only remain in the realms of fantasy and fiction.
We have inside jokes no one else will ever fully understand.
Dubu dubu xo
Except you can’t swim, so let me rent that boat for you bbgurl.
You noticed :’))))).
Is that weird?
Does your heart hurt with things not even related to you? With events that hold no absolute significance to your life whatsoever? I hurt for someone I’ll never know. Because it’s unfortunate. I wish I can help that person. Because I can’t possibly just hurt like this out of events like this, but I do. I hurt for the person crying in the corner. For the people who have no home who begs for coins in the subway, or even a portion of someone’s food. I hurt for those who suffer the harsh cold of winter in subway stations with their ragged bags and even more ragged appearance. This is also why I don’t watch the news. I will always end up crying if I linger watching it for too long. I don’t think it’s because I’m emotional. I just hurt for them, because they have to suffer so much. Sometimes, I wish I can do that. I internally wish I can shoulder some of their sufferings so they don’t have to suffer so much.
But actually, when I see those people, I want to sit down in front of them, and ask them if they want to talk. That I’ll be willing to listen to them if they want to talk about anything at all.
I really want to.
I can’t offer much of anything else. I can give them money, but that will pass. But I know I can offer an ear to them, and a sympathetic heart. At the very least, I’m hoping that that will somehow ease the burden in their hearts and give them the knowledge that yes, someone sees their suffering, and yes, someone wants to help them too. That they are not ignored, and they are not stigmatized
I want to tell them that I see you, and even if I may not be able to help you financially, I want you to know that I see you, and that I know you exist. I’m willing to listen to you, even for a brief instant, I’m here to listen to you.